Monday, October 7, 2013

Sexy Boobs and Cancer!

In the United States, at least, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. A few activities carried out during the month have drawn criticism, but the easiest one to agree with in my book is the whole odd sexualization thing. If you don't know what I'm talking about, basically people will drop these tone-deaf notes that are like "Hey, boobs are hot and sexy! Let's stop breast cancer, so it doesn't take away those sexy boobies!"  As a guy, I had tended to think that maybe this was just kinda tasteless/clueless guys, or maybe clueless teen-aged girls that would say this kind of thing. Facebook teaches that this is really equal opportunity. Check it!

Woman I went to High School with:
Her teen-aged daughter and mother like this!

  • Sorry, I must disagree! I do not support breast cancer. Classic!
  • (Yes, always remember to put "Awareness", "Prevention", or "Research" after that thing you are against, or else you will look a lil' dumb...)
  • "Set the tatas free"? Isn't someone's mother wasting away due to cancer here? Not to bring anyone down. I know that is a total bummer. I mean, that is a matching bra and panty set, and, like, I'm sure her fabulous boobs would get me thinking about bending her sexy ass over that chair and everything, but grandma just had her breasts surgically removed and I'm having trouble keeping it up. Also, there is this other gal who feels like she'll never be as sexy as the woman in this picture, and she is feeling kinda bad about it, even though she is happy to still be alive. Hotness!
  • October 13th! No Bra Day! That's cool if you don't want to wear a bra.
  • Wait a minute... is there supposed to be a connection between the fight against breast cancer and not wearing a bra? How's that supposed to work? People notice you not wearing a bra and politely inquire, "I notice you usually don a bra, but not today. I was curious as to why that is." Then you would use that as an opportunity to discuss breast health and the importance of mammograms?
Maybe you can make February your sexy body part celebration month, what with Valentine's Day already in the mix, because this is getting pretty awkward!

Until then, I'll be supporting NASA by playing a little Eve Online. Maybe follow that up by fighting erectile dysfunction via furious masturbation.

Just doing my part to make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment